We just had our 7th trip to Bonaire and 5th stay at Captain Don's. Clearly, we love Bonaire. We keep returning to Captain Don's because of the ease of diving and predictability of the hotel and services. It's not a fancy place, but that shouldn't be expected for a dive resort. It's definitely clean, run efficiently, and designed specifically for a diver. We prefer the 1 bedroom/bathroom bungalow because of the kitchen and privacy from other guests. It's nice being able to comfortably leave expensive dive gear on the bunglow patio with no worries about theft. The dive shop is well run and strives to accommodate guests with any diving need. This latest trip, one of our bags didn't make it on our flight (boo Delta) which contained an entire set of scuba gear. The dive shop didn't hesitate to loan us gear until our bag arrived. We even had a few issues with our personal gear, despite having everything serviced before the trip. Roger was extremely helpful and didn't even hesitate to help us. The restaurant food is good, but found the service to be surprisingly slow this trip, but never had any issues with previous visits. I recommend you to get out in town for dinners - there are many options with great food. We took advantage of the spa at Capt Don's this trip. Anna and Carmen were absolutely wonderful. All in all, we've found that Captain Don's suits just about any diver's vacation needs... whether you're looking for a party or relaxation.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Don`s Habitat Hotel Bonaire
- Captain Don`s Habitat Hotel
- Captain Dons Habitat Bonaire
- Captain Dons Habitat Hotel Bonaire
- Captain Dons Bonaire
- Captain Don's Habitat Bonaire, Caribbean
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Captain Don's Habitat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.