“Possibly Barbados Best!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Barbados
“Possibly Barbados Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Moo and his crew have an ideal rooftop setting overlooking the Caribbean Sea/Oistins Bay. The atmosphere and vibe are nicely casual with a slight upscale twist and dining under the stars on its own makes for a great evening at Luna.
Cafe Luna is a place were locals frequent and tourists rarely only visit once!
Without question one of my Favourite places to dine on the island!
Our experience last night was fantastic as usual, for me...the sushi starter, followed w the beef and plenty of red for the table.
It was a busy night and the staff were spot on throughout the night.
Cheers to Moo and the rest of the great Luna Staff!
BigB

• Visited April 2013

Brampton, Canada
“Ambiance, ambiance, ambiance.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for ambiance, this is the place. The roof top setting of Café Luna is like no other in Barbados. Moo’s hospitality is great and the serving staff always try hard to get it right. The food is usually pretty good, especially if you select from the sushi menu that is available on Thursday and Friday evenings. Café Luna is not one of your budget dining spots, but the location is spectacular.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlboro, New Jersey
“Great experience!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Very professional, Excellent food with beautiful presentation, and great service!
We had two waiters the service was that amazing, Bodie and sorry I forgot the other gentlemen's name. Very gorgeous setting!!!!!
Staff was extremely accommodating with food for my picky boy! They basically cooked him what his heart desired! Thank you for making our dining experience the best ever! I don't know what the big deal was with Champers or Waterside, I thought ambiance and food was far superior at Cafe Luna to those places! I think the appetizers were so amazing ( we ordered three of them), I think once we finished those we regretted not having more appetizers, but we had no room in our stomachs left.

Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
“Ruth M "perfect spot"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful meal. It happen to be sushi night, and it was delicious. We also had a fabulous sweet potato gnocchi dish, by far the best i have ever had. Moo , our waiter Shane&bartender Chad were wonderful. We cant wait to return next year!

Maghull Liverpool
“Not Imprssed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Have been in Barbados for a week and decided to go to Cafe Luna on Saturday 23rd March.The food was OK , the setting is amazing, but the service let it down .The staff seemed to be in a rush to clear tables the empty ones. I ordered steak which was cooked to perfection.My husband had the fish pancake which he enjoyed, I was asked would I like black pepper,then he was off like a pocket rocket to clear a table, not a sprinkling of pepper to be had. We ordered a bottle of wine and had my glass topped up once, it was self service after that,at them prices I like my wine to be poured . over all the food was good but left feeling disappointed, even my husband said it was poor service . We have eaten in a few restaurant while we have been here and will be doing reviews

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere