Returned home today after a 3 week stay at Inchcape Villas.
We rented the top floor of house Sunset, a huge 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with wrap around veranda overlooking the crystal clear sea.Furnished and equipped with everything we needed and more
Stayed with my partner and 20 year old daughter and liked being 'away from it all '. Miami / Enterprise beach is a 5 minute drive and Oistins with places to eat , bank, supermarket , bars and the not to be missed Friday Fish fry about 10 mins.
The owner Wolfgang arranged everything, inc pick up from the airport and the car hire. He was very accommodating and responded to my numerous emails relating to my booking despite being out of the country himself at the time.nothing was too much trouble.
I would say a car is a must. The benefit of having a car is not only the convenience but also you get to explore this wonderful magical island. The people are so helpful and friendly including the lovely Natalie and Sonya who looked after us , oh and Peanut the dog who'd accompany us down to the beach adjacent to the house, for a morning stroll. More often than Minot we'd be the only ones using it other than the occasional kite surfer / body boarder.
We are already looking at returning next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inchcape Seaside Villas & Apartments Six spacious individual houses on the white sand beach of Silver Sands with tropical gardens and views of the Caribbean Sea, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Self contained two bedroom/two bathroom houses with maid/cook and beautiful/unique one bedroom apartments. Amenities: satellite-tv, stereo sytems, private tel., Complementary high speed wireless internet access, complete info on restaurants, supermarkets, shopping, organized airport pick up/drop, taxi service, rental car arrangements ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Hotel Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Hotel
- Inchcape Seaside Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Barbados/Christ Church Parish