We will never come back here nor will we ever come back to Barbados. The second morning we were staying here we were robbed at gunpoint in our villa. There was no security and the owner took very little responsibility for the incident. There was no change in the security routine ( 6:00 pm-2:00 am) so while i was getting a new passport from the embassy-we had to stay and live with it. The owner did not compensate us for the stay and expressed little remorse over the incident. The more we investigated, the found we found that violent crime is becoming more and more commonplace in Barbados.. Be also advised-the neighborhood surrounding Inchcape is basically a ghetto and there is also an abandoned resort next door where locals "hang out".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inchcape Seaside Villas & Apartments Six spacious individual houses on the white sand beach of Silver Sands with tropical gardens and views of the Caribbean Sea, tastefully furnished and well equipped. Self contained two bedroom/two bathroom houses with maid/cook and beautiful/unique one bedroom apartments. Amenities: satellite-tv, stereo sytems, private tel., Complementary high speed wireless internet access, complete info on restaurants, supermarkets, shopping, organized airport pick up/drop, taxi service, rental car arrangements ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Hotel Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Hotel
- Inchcape Seaside Christ Church
- Inchcape Seaside Villas Barbados/Christ Church Parish