We stayed at Coral Sands for 7 nights. Room is spacious and clean, beds are ok could be better. The balcony and the view, fantastic. Front desk staff are friendly and polite and all the ladies that work in the restaurant and bar are so friendly and polite. The food is basic but it was so nice to have the option of not going out for dinner if we did not feel up to it. I travelled with my 9 year old daughter and we enjoyed walking on the beach/the pool and she was ok going into the sea at low tide. There is a strong current so you must be careful - low tide is the best time if you are not sure. There was some music noise on Friday night (until the wee hours). I would come back to this hotel again for sure. We had a wonderful time and we were well taken care of. Thank you to all at Coral Sands. Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish