We stayed here in March, 2012 for our 20th anniversary for 1 week. I've been meaning to review this hotel for some time. We began in a room on the first floor. The room was ok, but the outdoor patio was right next to the pool affording no privacy. They told us ahead of time that you could not request a specific room. Eventually, they moved us to a 3rd floor room. The view of the ocean was breathtaking. The room was fine. Nothing luxurious. The kitchen was useful for breakfast and lunch. I ended up loving Barbados, but it takes a little getting used to. We felt really safe walking all over the place and took buses everywhere. However, this hotel is next to a closed up former resort that seems abandoned. It is surrounded by other properties that are immediately adjacent to it. It is not like you are driving up to luxury. While the hotel itself is very very nice, the immediate surroundings are surprisingly run down. However, I would recommend the hotel because of the view from the room. The staff were pretty friendly. All in all, good hotel, good location, just note what I mentioned above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish