We stayed here for 14 nights in May and had a wonderfully relaxing stay. It has all been said before by other reviewers - this hotel has a fantastic location on a quiet stretch of sandy beach, the rooms are large and well-equipped, staff are friendly and helpful. There are good supermarkets nearby for self-catering, and our favourite place for dining was the Carib Beach Bar. The Worthing area has seen better days - there is a large empty hotel next door, and other beach bars have closed. The Graeme Hall sanctuary is still closed, but it's cafe remains open and is worth a visit. St Lawrence Gap is a ten-minute walk for a good choice of restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.