We miss Little Arches already!
From its charming suite(Rm.6) to great food and most importantly, a warm and delightful hotel staff (from all levels) this was a dream vacation.
Sandra, Cherrisse(Ms.Happy), Emma and Tara were very helpful providing us with information and by setting up places to see experiencing the best of Barbados. Their interaction with us was genuine.
Oistens was safe and friendly. Miami Beach was picturesque. One of the very best beaches we've seen through-out our travels.(pinky-white powdery sand).
This boutique-Mediterranean style hotel up the bar for a very unique vacation to remember.
Little Arches, Thanks for the memories.
(Moo, great band!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish