Just arrived back after my 5th trip to Little Arches and I can easily say that it just keeps getting better and better from my first visit in 2004. We haven't been for 5 years and the beauty of this visit was that it still felt the same - it is timeless. They make it all feel so effortless to be a guest there and that is down to the hard work that all of the staff put in to make sure your visit is perfect. Strolling in from the pool to reception when you suddenly realise you need a dinner reservation and 3 minutes later, when you are already back on your lounger, being told it's all booked and do you need a cab is how life should be when you are on vacation.
The whole team, lead by Sandra, have only one person on their mind and that is you!!
I could continue to wax lyrical but until you have been you can't know what it feels like to be looked after by these wonderful people. I think in my first review in 2004 I invented a word.....fantabulous....and that still stands today.
Jacinta & Barbara your team do an amazing job and I am sure you are very proud of them all.
Nothing is 100% perfect and it seems rather churlish to mention it but others have referred to the service in Cafe Luna at breakfast and we had a similar experience at lunch on Saturday ......Sandra I just wanted to say thanks for your intervention
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish