When I make the reservation for 2 weeks I received a confirmation. So far so good. When we arrived no complaints about the room. Unfortunately when we wanted to check out the hotel bill was $1.404 higher than the confirmation. The lady told me that by mistake they put us in a more expensive room which was never our request. besides that, we were in Barbados for medical reasons which was already very stressfull and painfull.
Because we had a budget for the room we were not able to pay the extra amount and the manager hold my passport and refuse to give it back to me. Because of the fact this is illegal I asked him to call the police.
After we were able to pay the extra amount it took us 2 hours extra and we end up missing our flight so we needed to stay one extra night.
I think it is very rude to put us in a more expensive room and just say you made a mistake. Mistakes can make every one but dont charge it on me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Inn is an intimate, family-run apartment-hotel centrally located in the Hastings area, seven miles from the Airport and three miles from the capital Bridgetown. It is 100 metres from the Boardwalk which gives access to one mile of beautiful South Coast beach. 22 fully equipped studio apartments feature kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms, cable TV, phones, free wireless access and in-room safes. All rooms face onto the central pool. There is a Bar and Bistro on site with an all day menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pirate's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Inn Barbados
- Pirate's Inn Barbados/Christ Church Parish