This was our second stay there. We spent nine days there this time. We had a pool-side suite with patio. All was very clean, and the house-cleaning staff did an excellent job. We mainly self-catered for breakfast and ate out for lunch and supper. It was good to see the pool cleaned every day. There was a variety of birds that they allowed us to feed - including a rare humming bird, yellow breasted birds, wood-peckers, and numerous others. In the evening we frequently saw bats from the local swamps. The Inn is near the main road between St. Lawrence gap and Bridgetown. This meant $2 (BD) / $1 (USD) bus rides were frequent and convenient. The bar staff were pleasant and there was a useful 'happy hour' between 6 and 7pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Inn is an intimate, family-run apartment-hotel centrally located in the Hastings area, seven miles from the Airport and three miles from the capital Bridgetown. It is 100 metres from the Boardwalk which gives access to one mile of beautiful South Coast beach. 22 fully equipped studio apartments feature kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms, cable TV, phones, free wireless access and in-room safes. All rooms face onto the central pool. There is a Bar and Bistro on site with an all day menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pirate's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Inn Barbados
- Pirate's Inn Barbados/Christ Church Parish