My husband and I, along with my extended family, just returned from 9 days at the Bougainvillea resort. It was our first time in Barbados since 2003, as we have spent the last several winter vacations exploring other areas of the Caribbean. This was our eighth trip to Barbados and our fifth time at this resort, and it was a pleasure to return. We requested to stay on the older side of the resort (Sand Acres). Although the rooms and fixtures on this side of the resort are not as modern as the newer part, it is it is quieter and not crowded. My family requested a one-bedroom and two superior studios, and were extremely happy when upgraded to three one bedroom suites. On the last day of our stay, we were also extended the kind courtesy of being able to checkout at noon vs. 11am. Obviously, return patronage does have its benefits.
The grounds are well maintained; the rooms are clean and the beach is gorgeous. The staff are friendly, gracious and helpful, especially Donnie who dropped by everyday just to make sure we were happy with everything. The pool bar staff …. Sonia, Roxanne and Jose … were great … thank you for your smiles and kind service.
I highly recommend this resort and hope to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish