Stay at this resort week of Dec 8th. Very nice resort, well maintained and clean. We had a room with a kitchen in it, comes with all appliances. The room was spacious and a great balcony with an ocean view. No bugs at all!! Rooms had air conditioning too. The ground arent too big, just the right amount of grass, pools, trees etc. Highly reccommend this resort as the balance of pools, beach is perfect. The on-site restaurant tries their best to satisfy all your needs. They also have entertainment several of the nights, it was a nice touch and added to making dinner interesting and lively. They server breakfast thru dinner each day which we tried out and all meals were very good.
The Staff was VERY helpful. My wife and I couldnt believe how friendly and helpful everyone was. My sister's room had a problem with the airconditioner, they came and repaired it immediately and offer a few free drinks, which wasnt necessary at all.
The location is very good. close to St Lawrance Gap and about 15 from Bridgetown.
Will definitely go back to this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views and conveniences including kitchens, free Wi-Fi, IPAD/IPOD docking stations and flat screen TVs. Junior suites, one and two bedrooms have dining/living areas with sofa bed. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Regatta Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish