My wife and I stayed at the Bougainvillia from 5th until 19th December 2012- our 6th visit, the last being in April this year. We appreciate a self-catering resort that allows freedom of where to eat on the island.
The resort has always been excellent and we have never even tried to look at other resorts on the island. The rooms are clean and very comfortable, the staff exceptionally friendly and courteous, the tap water is incredibly pure, the entertainment is superb, and the beach is fantastic.
We particularly like the Guest room facilities that can be used on your last day having checked out of your room. This means you can stay on the beach and have a place to shower and change before you need to depart.
We will certainly be back.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views and conveniences including kitchens, free Wi-Fi, IPAD/IPOD docking stations and flat screen TVs. Junior suites, one and two bedrooms have dining/living areas with sofa bed. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.