The room was clean and the location was excellent. The breakfast was ok, but the dinner was very bad, its better to book only bed & breakfast. You got very god locations for go out. The staff from hotel was very friendly. The beach was so beautiful, it was like in a dream. I can recommend this hotel for Barbados Lovers. You can enjoy the hall island, you got a friendly staff and a typical Caribbean beach hotel with a fantastic beach to relax. It was not my last time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beautiful south coast of Barbados in Christ Church, the all-suite Divi Southwinds Beach Resort is a casual Caribbean retreat. Divi Southwinds lies along a wide stretch of soft white beach and gentle waves, and is uniquely divided by the St. Lawrence Gap-a lively street, home to restaurants, nightlight and local vendors. An intimate collection of one-bedroom suites is steps from scenic Dover Beach and offers stunning ocean views. Behind the St. Lawrence Gap, over one hundred spacious one- and two-bedroom suites surround a sparkling freshwater pool and feature tropical garden views. All suites at the Divi Southwinds feature oversized private patios or balconies perfect for a sunrise breakfast, fully equipped kitchens, king-sized beds, and sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Divi Southwinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Southwinds Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Hotel Divi Southwinds Beach
- Divi Southwinds Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish