Just returned from BFB hotel. Had a fantastic time.
Hotel lovely kept really nice and clean.
Room was great with the most amazing view, towels changed every day.
Staff amazing and so helpful
Local busses good and can go round the island for $2 bd.
Lots of fab resturants around at everyone's budget. Fish fry is a must at ortains.
Food at hotel was lovely had lunch there most days. Happy hour twice daily.
We hired a car out for a day was nice to drive round and see the island.
It was our wedding annavercery whilst we where there and on our return from the beach we had been left a lovely bottle of champagne it was such a lovely thought.
Thank you butterfly beach for a fab holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Regatta Hotels, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados