My friend and I visited the BBH in March this year; a frst time to Barbados. We were surprised at the reasonable costs (Via British Airways) and as such I was a little sceptical about the hotel!
Show's how wrong you can be............. We had a wonderful time, the hotel rooms were well appointed, clean, fresh and comfortable. We had an Island view, which was great, I imagine a Sea view would be wonderful.
The staff were all amazing, polite, helpful, happy and really made the whole stay very relaxing. We are returning in November and cannot wait - I will be challenging Debbie to a Rum-off!
Worth the money and more! A jewel.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.