We have just returned from a wonderful 2 weeks ( 29Oct-12Nov) and we are already saving to go back. We renewed our vows on the beautiful Foul Beach with the help of Clickwedbabados and LeslieStJohn doing the photos. Wonderful setting and the photos are great. We had an upgrade to a room overlooking the pool and the sea every breakfast was spent feeding the birds and my husband trying to get a photo of the resisdent humming bird. Awesome. The most noise was the whistleing frogs that you could hear but not see.
We went on the cool running catamaran, had a wonderful time swiming with the turtles, looking where the other half holiday (Sandy Lane) our beach much nicer. We then hired a car for 3 days and tied to get lost. You cant get lost on the island you just dont always end up where you intended!! We saw he wild life, we saw the orchids, the caves and all the beautiful green country.
The hotel was wonderfully convienient for everything. We were self-catering,which meant we could do as we pleased. Lovely fish in Oistins, best Sunday dinner at Charlies and for something a little special Cafe Luna. Breakfast on the balcony listening to the changing sound of the waves
The staff worked in Bajan time (slow!!) But we had a glass of fizz after our
ceremony and Deb in the shop was great for booking trips etc.
We used the little tootoot buses by day ,a squash but an experience not to be missed. The pavements with give health and saftey a nightmare so watch wher ur walking.
WE loved it all and cant wait to go back. Great place, people,weather and new friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the South Coast of Barbados in an ocean front setting with access to two white-sand beaches, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Refurbished in June 2009, we are an excellent hotel for those looking for a self-catering but full-service property near to all the amenities the island has to offer... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Butterfly Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly Beach Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Hotel Butterfly Beach
- Butterfly Beach Barbados
- Butterfly Beach Christ Church
- Butterfly Hotel Barbados