We stayed at the Waves hotel for ten days arriving home on the 22/10/2010. We had a fantastic break. It is the fourt time we have stayed at this hotel. The first time was in 2001 and the latest 2007. For once we were not ready to leave. Usually after eight or nine days we are redy to come home but this time we could have stayed for another week and it still would have been too short. The rooms and public areas have been updated. It now has a more modern feel. We have noticed over the years that the beach has been shrinking but they still seem to manage to get enough sun beds out. The food in the three restaurants was even better than before. The breakfast menu rotated on a daily basis but there is enough choice to have a different meal each day. There is still a certain amount of construction going on but this is not unduly obtrusive. Overall we were sorry to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish