We transfered here after a hideous start at the Seabreeze hotel on the south coast.
It was delightful. Having just been refurbished, it was a breath of fresh air. Clean modern styling & our room was enormous with a fab bathroom (girlie heaven) & a dressing room with loads of space. The staff, in all areas were charming, helpful & just generally lovely.
The food in all three restaurants was excellent & any evening entertainment was tasteful or good fun....no grim kareoke!
This is a truly lovely Hotel with staff to match...maybe not for those who want 'Boom Boom' music untill the early hours or bar Sky tv to keep up with the 'footie' However, I would not describe this as an ol' fogies stop...there was a wide mix of ages, & we were very lucky that everyone was lovely.
A gentle taste of the carribean with an excellent Spa facility if that's what floats your boat, if not go out with 'Kelly' who will take you Hobie Cat sailing to see turtles.
We got to see England play Pakistan in the 20/20 series plus two games of Polo at a local club.
This was a spot for true rest, relaxation, fun & charm & would recommend it anytime.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.