We stayed at Waves from the 17th to 24th November 2012 celebrating our 50th birthdays, we were a party of 8 women. We had a fantastic holiday and we stayed over the road in the island complex which was lovely and quiet except for the treefrogs at night who sang from dust to dawn. It was lovely waking up and getting straight into the pool before breakfast. The hotel is slightly faded and the service is slow, but relax and go with the flow "not a problem". The accommodation is clean and absolutely fine, beach towels are in short supply so take your own, the food is excellent all 3 restaurants were great, we particulaalry liked the Thai. The beach is gorgeous and the water warm, what more could you want. The women in the Spa were great fun. The evening entertainment wasn't very good, so hop on the reggae bus and go to Holetown, great bars up there. We paid £1300 each and felt that this hotel was value for money just a little faded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish