Stayed at Waves 5th to 15th November with 2 friends,we had a ball.
ROOM -was hugh,very clean and modern.Seperate dressing room and bathroom.Plenty of shower gel and shampoo provided.
FOOD-Can`t decide which restaurant was our favourite as they were all very good.Didn`t have a bad meal in 10days.
DRINKS-all were good the wine was very drinkable.Only complaint white could have been colder at times,but that didn`t stop us drinking more than our share.
ENTERTAINMENT-very good for caribbean,some nights better than others. Yes it did finish about 10.30pm could have gone on a bit longer but most nights ready for bed not long after.
STAFF-yes a few were sullen but that didn`t spoil the excellent service,you only had to ask and if they could get it they would.
SPA-we had free spa treatments with Virgin and they were very proffesional.
Hello to all the new friends we met.This is the most friendliest hotel we have ever stayed in.We will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish