best hotel that i have stayed in for a while, small but with a lovely family feel . the staff go out of their way to do everything they can for you. food is yummy and varied, spa treatments a real luxury. Read other reports about unfriendly staff- well all i can say is rubbish maybe the people that wrote the comments were too busy complaining to smile and be friendly with the staff. they were lovely right from maintenance man up to manager.nothing was too much trouble. You make the effort to smile and relax and you will enjoy your holiday so much more. We had a great time and will be back next year without fail. already arranged to text one of the staff so that she can get day off to take us to a beach party now does that sound unfriendly??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish