Arrival was painless.very freindly.we had an upgrade to the spa side,which for us was a good choice.we wanted a quiet week without children.make sure you book spa treatments and catamaran trip(all included) A.S.A.P.both very good experiences.overal resort good,no major problems.room cleaning was to a reasonable standard.comfortable and great quiet air con.
Ate at vivo rosso once.disappointing.flat atmosphere and food poor standard.other two restaurants very good.fEast had the nicest setting.portions small,but you CAN order two starters!Drinks good quality,nice cocktails and bottled banks beer.
The beach was lovely.you can walk all the way to the cliff restaurant.great beach service despite what others have said.OK entertainment at night,a bit mixed!most guest all enjoying a nice relaxed time.if you want a party go else where.if you have children dont bring them here.would recommend to others but we NEVER do the same place twice.....................
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish