There is two buildings for this hotel. The main building is facing the ocean and the second one (with the spa, the biggest pool and the Asian restaurant) is on the other side of the street.
We chose the Spa room which was huge. The food was excellent - special mention to the Owner BBQ night- all 3 restaurant are good. The beach is beautiful too. All the staff and the locals are very friendly and willing to help. The water is safe to drink and the destination is very safe.
We reserved a Catamaran Trip offered by the hotel to swim with the turtles. It is was not worth it because there was no ambiance on the boat and it was really small. We encourage people to book a catamaran trip with their representative.
Overall, we really liked our stay, but we would not recommend to visit during high season as it is too expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy, full service all-inclusive beach-front resort where no effort is spared to deliver whatever our guests want. Exquisite spa, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, complimentary daily leisure activities, entertainment schedule and complimentary afternoon tea service. Adult-only section,sunset cocktail bar. Helpful, friendly staff. An unforgettable experience awaits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Waves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waves Hotel Saint James
- Escape At Prospect Bay Hotel
- Escape Hotel Spa Barbados
- Waves Barbados/Saint James Parish