Staying at The House is like having your own residence in Barbados, with everybody only too willing and helpful to make your stay here a perfect experience. The staff are incredible and too many to name, but have all been wonderful. No request is ever too much trouble. A special mention must go to Agnes, Petra and Kerrie.
We would definitely recommend the half-board package, as this enables you to eat in Daphne's restaurant next door and having Marco Festini, the head chef cook for you is fabulous. Marco came over to The House yesterday evening and cooked in front of the guests on the outdoor terrace, a. 7-course Taster menu, which was just as excellent as The Cliff restaurant. It was a great experience to watch a master at work!
We have been very lucky to travel to some of the very best hotels and The House is certainly the Caribbean equivalent and we can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House experience begins when guests enter along an enchanting private driveway, with lily ponds and walls of blossoming bougainvillea, which capture the essence of tranquillity and the promise of pure indulgence ahead. Through the hotel's wooden doors guests are treated to a stunning and unobstructed view of its white sandy beach and the ocean ahead. The open plan lobby is designed to capture the relaxed and inviting charm of the island - one that is sophisticated, yet informal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Saint James
- The House Saint James
- The House Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Saint James The House
- House Barbados