Best hotel for a holiday for two elderly adults. No children under 18; superb grub at Daphne's adjoining the hotel or Scarletts across the road and the Cliff 5 minutes walk away. Staff are outstanding and most responsive to any requests. Breakfast ranged from full English with eggs cooked to order to fresh tropical fruit, croissants, toast & marmalade.
Beach adjoining dining area offers swimming and watersports plus idyllic walks - especially at low tide. Superb relaxing facilities and spa jetlag recovery treatment..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The House experience begins when guests enter along an enchanting private driveway, with lily ponds and walls of blossoming bougainvillea, which capture the essence of tranquillity and the promise of pure indulgence ahead. Through the hotel's wooden doors guests are treated to a stunning and unobstructed view of its white sandy beach and the ocean ahead. The open plan lobby is designed to capture the relaxed and inviting charm of the island - one that is sophisticated, yet informal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The House Hotel Saint James
- The House Saint James
- The House Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Saint James The House
- House Barbados