When visiting Barbados we stayed with family friends who had just recently moved into Royal Westmoreland. We were astonished by the beauty of the villa, as well as the other facilities on sight. It was very clean, close to Holetown and had plenty of things to do. There were even monkeys who ventured into the backyard daily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive Barbados estate and country club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class Royal Westmoreland championship 18 hole golf course. Spread across 750 acres of lush tropical landscape in the Parish of St James overlooking the Platinum coast, Royal Westmoreland offers the ultimate Caribbean lifestyle, for a holiday or for a lifetime. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Royal Westmoreland Hotel Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Barbados/Saint James Parish