The location of the hotel on the west coast and the beach in paynes bay was fantastic.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were cleaned immaculately everyday.
My only criticism hotel is a bit tired though in terms of the rooms and restaurant area.
It's not one for a quiet romantic get away for two as the rooms and courtyard are set in such a way where everyone can see your whereabouts. But on the plus this does also mean get to socialise with guests if that's what your looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish