I stayed at Treasure Beach in July 2009 and my review is posted, having returned to read some of the reviews that visitors posted recently makes me laugh, are you serious this is where you review the Hotel not blame the hotel because the "Reef is Seriously degraded" are you serious, then another states that the Hotel looks like a "Motel" get real please when you write these reviews people, unfortunately hotels are like homes and having Plumbing issues Im sure that's happened to you and it's very unfortunate that this happened to a visitor and Im pretty dam sure the Hotel tried to get it fixed as soon as they could, and to the visitors who waited until the last day to complain, I just love the response from The sales director who obviously read all your other reviews. get real people please before you post on here, and NO I dont work for Treasure Beach, Im a Brit living in the States who has actually stayed at Treasure Beach and loved every moment even if I did book a King size bed and got two Queens pushed together it didnt spoil my holiday and it didnt warrant a complaint, I sucked it up and enjoyed my stay, THANKS Treasure Beach I would love to return one day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish