We recently spent 1 week in Barbados as part of our honeymoon trip to the Caribbean. Wow is all we could say we arrived to our room. We had been upgraded to a suite and wow. Massive bedroom, huge bathroom, walk-in closet and sitting room. We even had our own private pool on the balcony overlooking the beach. The hardest decision we had to make every day was whether to go to the beach or stay on the balcony.
Breakfast was very good - could do with some more choice and a little less oil when making omelettes.
Walking up every morning to the sound of crashing waves was just fantastic.
We hope to get back to Barbados very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish