There are two sides to "you're welcome", the positive one being the fact that the hotel and staff are very welcoming, the rooms are fine and the location is excellent. The negative side of "you're welcome" is that it is the standard response from all the staff irrespective of what service they have provided.........perhaps the Americans like this but at the time of our visit it was mainly British of which most but not all were over 60!
Overall it is an excellent venue but does lack atmosphere at times and also evening entertainment, probably due to having only 35 rooms.
If a quiet , relaxing holiday is what you want then this would be a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish