“Would not stop anywhere else” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive Barbados estate and country club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class Royal Westmoreland championship 18 hole golf course. Spread across 750 acres of lush tropical landscape in the Parish of St James overlooking the Platinum coast, Royal Westmoreland offers the ultimate Caribbean lifestyle, for a holiday or for a lifetime.
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Would not stop anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Loved the golf course, some really amazing views with testing holes. The par 3's are stunning and some of the best I've ever played. The food all over the resort cannot be faulted and rightly does not try and compete with the nearby legendary restaurants!

Visited August 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Experienced golfers will get board!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

This course is in a nice location with interesting par 3's but the course is lacking something...I love golf and I play golf at every opportunity but I found that I could not get the interest to play all the days I booked on this course...it was just dull! My children played and enjoyed it as there are monkeys on the course but they wouldn't go if there were no monkeys :-).

Visited August 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Loved it peaceful waking up to green monkey playing outside rooms amazing felt like on holiday no washing or cleaning to do !!!

Visited May 2013
Manchester
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent course, even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

This course is the best on the island by far!! The place oozes class and the service that I received her was beyond brilliant. I was looked after by Rog, who not only looked after me whilst I was there, but also helped me out when I had forgotten something at the resort. I cannot speak highly enough of him or his course. Cheaper than green monkey, and also better. I will be back one day and hope Rog is there to look after me.

Visited May 2013
Barbados
25 attraction reviews
“A spectacular course overlooking the ocean.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Beautiful amenities.Challenging holes especially when the winds are high.Lovely clubhouse.You need a cart to play.

Visited April 2013