“Another fantastic stay at Sandy Lane” 5 of 5 stars

You added Sandy Lane Hotel to your Saves list
Sandy Lane Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Sandy Lane, BB24024, Barbados   |
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Another fantastic stay at Sandy Lane”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

We have stayed at Sandy Lane 6 times now and just have to keep returning! The Hotel and the facilaties are 1st class, but it is the warm welcome from staff which really makes the stay so special, "no" just does not figure in their language, unless of course it is "no problem"! If there is anything you require then you only have to ask and the whole team do their utmost to accommodate your request, however small or large it may be.
We only went out to eat once in 2 weeks, and then it was because we felt we should, but there was no need, we were told if there was something we wanted that was not on the menu then please ask and it will be accommodated. We look forward to returning again in the very near future.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are fantasic, they are really large with enormous bathrooms and all have a large po...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
SandyLaneHotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Sandy Lane Hotel, responded to this review, September 22, 2011
Myself and the entire team here at Sandy Lane thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for your kind review of our resort.

It is our pleasure to satisfy the needs of our guests and we are truly pleased that our first-class hotel, facilities, service and staff are all to your delight. We appreciate that you keep returning to Sandy Lane and certainly look forward to welcoming you again soon.

If you have any photographs or videos from your stay that you think capture the essence of the resort, please do upload onto Tripadvisor and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube where you can share your Sandy Lane memories with other guests.

Vanessa Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

From the moment you leave you flight ,the staff are in attendance.A 25mins journey and its welcome home.
Great welcoming cocktail ,cold towels and then you see the balcony view and you know why your here!
Best beach,Best spa,and probably the best staff I have come across ,
They do not miss a move..if you wish to chat, they chat,if you dont, they dont..
The Bajan Blue buffet is top draw!L'Acjou impressive for a special occasion but not to be overdone.
We like September/early October because its quiet,although sometimes a little maintance going around but you dont notice it.
If your fortunate to be a regular guest, as we are,they make it thier business to know what you like what you dont like and eveyone from the GM down is hands on,,His cocktail party is a must!!
Most of the guests very friendly ,not pretentious,but hey if they are you dont have to talk to them !!!Life is too short to be miserable!!

See you all next year God willing!

Room Tip: Dolphin wing great views of carribean sunsets.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you on behalf of the entire Sandy Lane team for taking the time to post your comments and for your kind review of our resort.

We appreciate that you rated our beach, spa and staff the ‘best’ and for warm remarks on our welcome service.

The four restaurants at Sandy Lane celebrate flavours from around the world and we are delighted you enjoyed our main restaurant Bajan Blue, our fine dining L’Acajou and also the General Manager’s weekly Cocktail Party.

Enhancements and maintenance to the resort occur annually to ensure that we maintain the highest standard that we are known for and that our guests have come to expect from us. The Sandy Lane team makes every effort to minimize the impact on our guests’ experience. That you did not notice is a testament to this effort and we thank you for this acknowledgement.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year and again thank you for tkaing the time to post you comments.

Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I are so glad we made the trek to this beautiful spot in Barbados. The attentive staff, luxurious rooms, superior spa, delicious cuisine and exquisite beach made this a trip to remember.

Room Tip: Sandy Lane will pick you up in a private limo at the airport, any time of day or night, and will be...
  • Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
SandyLaneHotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Sandy Lane Hotel, responded to this review, September 16, 2011
I join with the entire team here at Sandy Lane to thank you for taking the time to post your comments and for your kind review of our resort.

We are delighted our luxurious rooms, superior spa, delicious cuisine, exquisite beach and beautiful location were to all to your pleasure and especially appreciate your acknowledgment our attentive staff. It is always our pleasure to showcase the warmth of Barbadian hospitality.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comment and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

The Sandy Lane Hotel Resort & Spa is welcoming and inviting. The attentive staff caters to your every need. The ocean is at your doorstep and the pool is like an oasis. The world-class Spa and Golf Course are truly luxury at its finest. Old world charm is combined with modern technology to meet your every expectation. The restaurant offerings are sumptuous with a great many varieties and options, my personal favorite was room service breakfast on the terrace overlooking the Ocean. I look forward to returning soon and often to a hotel which is truly a destination unto itself.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
SandyLaneHotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Sandy Lane Hotel, responded to this review, September 9, 2011

Thank you for acknowledging so many aspects of your Sandy Lane stay were to your pleasure. We are delighted you enjoyed our world-class Spa, championship golf courses, restaurants, ocean, pool and ‘old world charm’.

Our rooms are elegantly appointed to foster the comfort of being in a home away from home. It is to our great delight that you should enjoy breakfast on the terrace and a team of dedicate staff that catered to your every need.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

I have now stayed with my family at Sandy Lane 8 or 9 times over the past four years (in high Season (February); over Christmas/New Year; for October half-term and most recently, during Easter 2011) and I feel in a position to comment accurately. There is something not quite right.....it is far from utopia. As hotel guests we have experienced different problems at different times however when balanced by the exceptional relationship senior managers have with regular guests, I guess nobody says anything, myself included.

We most recent holidayed at Sandy Lane, Barbados, in April 2011 and as a result I I don’t feel inclined to return.

My over-riding concern is safety and security. Unfortunately, neither the government or the media or Sandy Lane Hotel like to report danger. In my view guests should be advised by the hotel if there are known risks. We have all read about serious attacks and murders in Caribbean “paradise” islands however what gets reported is the tip of the iceberg and the wealthy area around Sandy Lane is such a target for robbers that I now must question even the safety of Sandy Lane’s beach and just walking to nearby restaurants can be dangerous.
When we visited Barbados briefly last Christmas a friend told me that two guests staying at Sandy Lane Hotel had been robbed at gun-point on Sandy Lane’s guarded beach just a few weeks earlier, in late 2010.

When we arrived at the hotel in April 2011 for our holiday, there did not seem to be much security around the beach and so we hardly used it, feeling it would be safer by the pool. I did ask staff about the gunpoint robbery before Xmas and while some staff claimed no knowledge of such an event others flatly denied it had occurred. The attack was being denied! In fact the hotel should be carefully warning guests to take care and not sweeping such serious and potentially lethal matters under the carpet. This robbery has never been reported in the Barbados press. I wonder what else may have gone unreported. It seems that the only time there is publicity about serious crime is when it is unavoidable, such as the mass-murder in Bridgetown last year.

We used to go shopping in Bridgetown with our children but will never do so again. Weeks before our October 2010 Sandy Lane holiday, six women (three of them customers) tragically died after a Bridgetown clothes shop was fire bombed by robbers during opening hours. There was no rear exit for escape and so they all perished. You may be safe at Sandy Lane (apart from their beach) but be careful everywhere else in Barbados....it’s not Jamaica yet.... but I do understand that the owners of Sandy Lane are currently building “Sandy Lane 2” in an area of the Grenadines...which really is safe. Buildings do not comply to the standards that we are used to in the UK.

I was quite concerned to read that in June 2009, two Sandy Lane guests, returning from a local restaurant strolling along not far from the hotel, were robbed at gun-point and one of them, a UK based barrister, was shot. As a result of that, we would not dream of walking from Sandy Lane to any local restaurant.....but do the hotel warn guests? No they don’t. What concerns me is that when we arrived at Sandy Lane for our holiday in October 2009, nobody amongst the hundreds of staff warned us about attacks close to the hotel and this Easter, nobody mentioned the beach robbery and on top of that I noticed that beach security was below normal standards, not above. At times I saw only one security guard on the entire beach. It is a fact that crime against visitors is, more often than not, kept out of the local Barbados media who are terrified, as are the government and the hotels, of damaging the golden goose that is the idea of Barbados as an idyllic spot. Sandy Lane Hotel is a false utopia and after multiple stays, I now see it as being somewhat artificial.

In my experience, Sandy Lane is usually superb but it is not consistent, ever with service or quality of food. It depends on who’s cooking and what’s going on and standards can actually be a little up and down. For instance, when we stayed at Sandy Lane in October 2009, the food was generally poor. It had gone to pot. The hotel had not had an executive chef in months and without strong management, the local staff don’t get it together. Sometimes I feel that the owners are in a constant struggle with staff and government and that the locals don’t deserve such an investment, either from the hotel owners or from high spending guests. It may be interesting to see how the new Four Seasons hotel manages to perform by way of comparison.

I travelled with my family to Barbados for our Sandy Lane holiday this Easter, April 2011, flying in to Barbados from London via Miami beach/The Setai, on American Airlines. Apart from the crime on the Island, simply arriving for a Sandy Lane holiday can be an exhausting experience. The queues getting through Immigration at Barbados airport are often appalling, unless one is fast-tracked as my family were on Sunday May 10th. This is exactly how our Sandy Lane holiday started, courtesy of the Barbados Airport Authority and I doubt it is unusual:- We were in the luggage hall by around 1.15 pm with a Sandy Lane representative and a porter waiting for our luggage......and waiting.....and waiting. My wife and one of my children don’t enjoy the best of health and as usual, we were stuck in the poorly air conditioned airport – on this occasion for two hours – due to the useless luggage delivery system which was pure chaos. What is the point of my family paying for our usual first class travel to then be badly let down at Grantley Adams?

At the luggage carousel, around a dozen or so suitcases eventually appeared from our flight and then nothing else was delivered to the luggage carousel from our flight for over one hour apart from just two or three suitcases every 20 minutes or so. There were no announcements or any information whatsoever. The locals don’t really care. All the AA Miami passengers were upset.

After over one hour waiting, sweating, in the badly air-conditioned airport, I politely asked a green-jacketed airport employee what was going on. She looked at me as if I was dirt…and walked off without saying a word. I’m not exactly a stranger to this behaviour as immigration officials in Barbados are often far from welcoming, but this was downright rude.

Eventually the Virgin Atlantic flight from London arrived and the baggage hall then filled up with Virgin passengers. AA Miami passengers then discovered that some of their luggage was coming, very occasionally, out of the Virgin carousel. It also started coming out of the AA Miami carousel and we ended up having to check all of the carousels in order to retrieve all of our luggage. It was complete chaos and many people were extremely upset. Time to recover all luggage was two hours.

Still no apologies or explanation from the airport…..no announcements….they just don’t care.

We had expected to enjoy a full afternoon at Sandy Lane, having left Miami especially early in order to do this, but the reality was quite different.

We eventually arrived at Sandy Lane feeling hot, tired and upset due to the airport and their rude staff.

Sandy Lane always arrange to collect guests and their publicity shows Bentley’s and Rolls Royce’s. We were collected by Sandy Lane in two taxis. What they do is remove their magnetic, roof taxi signs before arriving at the airport. When you look at Sandy Lane’s web-site, the opening page features a Rolls Royce Phantom. The Sandy Lane video shows their Bentley driving through their gates. The high cost of accommodation at Sandy Lane includes private transfers but they don’t tell you that this means vans with seats in them (we are usually collected in vans….some are luxurious but others are older and uncomfortable and make us feel car-sick). There are good vans and there are some that are not that good....we’ve had both. I don’t travel in vans as a rule.

When I arrived with my family at Sandy Lane last October 2010, there was not sufficient room in the transport supplied by Sandy Lane (even though they knew in advance exactly how many full size suitcases we were travelling with) for all five of my family to fit in, unless I allowed one of our children to sit on my wife’s knee, without a safety belt, which is what I was expected to allow. I refused (road accidents are surprisingly common in Barbados), this was not the standard of transfer that I reasonably expected and so I sent my wife and three children off to Sandy Lane without me while I waited...and waited outside the airport. During this period, I saw a couple collected by the hotel’s Bentley. They could easily have fitted me in the front seat by the driver. This couple had been on our flight, we were either travelling First or Business and yet I end up being left in the sweaty heat, to wait for my “air conditioned” transfer. After years visiting Sandy Lane, I have personally never been collected from the airport in any of their limousines despite having spent substantial six figure sums over the years. Instead, more often than not, we are collected in a van and I arrive at the hotel feeling van-sick.

This Easter (2011), I was greeted on (eventual) arrival, at the hotel as usual, by Sandy Lane management who asked how the trip had been. I explained that it had been fine until arrival in Barbados and the dreadful airport experience. I was told that the hotel often complain to government about this but can’t get anywhere and that it’s delicate. I suspect that what we have here is a union controlled Barbados establishment who tolerate places like Sandy Lane, who have to tread carefully. Well, the unions and the politicians and the airport management can keep their Island without my ever visiting again......I’ve had enough. I would rather take my family to safer places and I no longer feel safe even at SANDY LANE.

As for the rest of our Easter 2011 stay, I noticed that, yet again, clientele are becoming somewhat down-market. On a rare day when we were sitting on the beach, a Russian staying at the hotel appeared
out of the sea.....wearing Y-fronts! Unbelievable! He disappeared into a
Beach level bedroom. This uncouth person later walked out of his terrace, again in
his underpants.....past us, straight into sea, then out and back into his room. Not a pretty sight. He and his lady sat on the terrace near the beach bar every night, both smoking very smelly cigars. My wife tries to avoid the foul air as her chest isn't good. I guess Russians will have taken over before long. However can’t the staff see that people smoking cigars should perhaps be asked not to do it in the midst of others? They need an outside smoking area away from families.

At Sandy Lane’s reception by the main, grand entrance, I also watched a succession of people walking through in bikinis, sometimes bare-foot, and men walking through in swimming trunks. I don’t want to see fat bellies hanging over trunks in the inside public areas of the hotel and in the reception. It looks awful and management should be putting a stop to it however this Easter it was worse than ever. And instead of ordering their own newspapers, I spotted guests stealing the newspapers from the library. I guess some would rather do that than pay five pounds or so for a paper. The result was that there was never the usual selection of newspapers inside the library. Twice I entered the library to find private staff meetings taking place, where everyone stopped talking and looked at me on entering. This is a public part of the hotel for guests.

During our previous stay, last October 2010, I could be forgiven for thinking I might be at a hotel in Benidorm such was the behaviour of downmarket guests around the vast swimming pool who were up early to reserve every single reclining lounger by placing: paper-backs; children’s toys; balls; handbags etc on the chairs at an early hour. The result was that my family of five ended up having to share two recliners on our first day by the pool, while half of the recliners were unoccupied but “reserved.” If you can’t beat them, you have to join them. And so I found myself having to walk up to the pool area before breakfast, very early, in order to reserve pool recliners. This is simply appalling and should not have been allowed. At one stage two sets of guests had a very heated argument about recliners that almost resulted in a fight as they were pushing and shoving each other. That was when I complained to management about the situation. It didn’t improve. The result.....our stay was not that enjoyable. I don’t need the stress of “will we find a lounger today” when paying thousands a day for our accommodation.

The hotel will make their excuses, no doubt below this posting. The fact is that if it’s not the food (food was good this Easter), it’s union strike action or it’s awful transfer arrangements or the stress of trying to obtain pool recliners.....coupled with concerns over safety not only when outside of the hotel but on the hotel’s own beach. I’m sick of being approached by people wanting to sell me things when I’m reading a book on the beach. NO....I don’t want to buy things or ride things, I just want to relax in the sun, safely, with a book and have the occasional drink brought over.

Sandy Lane is an expensive hotel, we have paid them amounts running well into six figures over the years. There are some nice touches and some great staff although some of the really good ones who used to look after us have left. As usual, my family appreciate the golf/tennis facilities, the Spa and according to my wife, one of the best hairdressing salons in the world, run by a sensational stylist. This Easter, the food was better than usual although still not a patch on the food at the Setai in Miami where we had stayed immediately before arriving in Barbados and from where Sandy Lane had recruited their latest executive chef and pastry chef. How can that be? The answer must be that even new senior chefs can’t be everywhere and the standards of kitchen staff of Barbados origin just don’t make the grade. I hear it’s down to the unions, as usual.

I won’t eat any raw fish, I just don’t trust it after the UK’s famous restaurant and hotel critic, Michael Winner, almost died after contracting food poisoning while staying at the hotel in January 2009.

At least this last stay, the music in my hotel bathrooms worked. Every single previous stay I have had trouble with either the music system in our suites or trying to surf the net on the TV. The entire I.T. system is hopeless and needs replacing. Wi-Fi at the hotel is also difficult and fails to work in many parts of the beach and pool area which I find incredibly irritating. I spent far too much time having to complain about this.

What really did it for me this last trip was the difference in quality between the Setai Miami (where we stayed directly before travelling on to Barbados) and Sandy Lane. At The Setai, staff genuinely care (see my Setai Tripadvisor review) whereas at Sandy Lane, most of the local staff appear to me to merely pretend to care. It is as if they are reading from a script.

Positioned in a prominent spot at Sandy Lane’s reception, by the concierge desk, is a thick book of restaurant recommendations. These are paid-for advertisements. Ignore it. Instead try and get recommendations from the concierge. There are far too many bad restaurants around and yet the one really wonderful restaurant, Fisher Pond Great House, doesn’t get a mention in the Sandy Lane guide book of restaurants. Fisher Pond Great House was very highly rated by UK restaurant critic Michael Winner who, like my wife and I, also detest The Cliff. Yet the Sandy Lane concierge seem to try to send everyone to The Cliff where the food is nothing special and the service is terrible and the bill is always huge.

The current Executive Chef and some of his senior team are superb but he can’t oversee everything, every day, all of the time. When a senior chef did personally oversee one dinner for my family during our most recent stay at Easter, we enjoyed our all-time best dinner ever in Barbados. The management know what they want, the senior chefs know how to do it......but how to get the same standards out of local staff to match the very high standards at top American hotels? I don’t think it’s possible. This is an Island with union problems and the outstanding attempts of management at Sandy Lane are simply not enough to make me want to arrive at the Barbados airport ever again. The entire culture on this tourist Island needs improvement.

The Unions came close to closing down not only Sandy Lane but the entire Island during one of our stays, in February 2008.....we could barely get any service. The hotel sacked an employee, allegedly for theft from a guest’s room...and almost the entire staff were up in arms. We sat in our sun lounger by the pool while staff held union meetings and service was non-existent. The atmosphere was dreadful, we wished we were anywhere else. Unions caused the row to spread across the whole of Barbados and the situation almost resulted in a national strike. Since then it has become clear to me that the Unions in Barbados wield a great deal of power as of course do the government. Could this be the reason for the poor policing? Crime in Barbados is so serious that I would advise Sandy Lane guests to travel everywhere by car especially at night and to avoid far-away beaches. Not much is reported as a matter of course. The vested interests try to keep everything quiet where they can to protect tourism and it is only when tourists are murdered that the news tends to leak out.

Sadly, Paradise is now lost as far as I’m concerned. I suspect that the new Sandy Lane, being built in the Grenadines, will manage to avoid all of these problems. If you can’t change the airport or the government, open up in a new Island.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
We thank you for taking the time to post your comments and appreciate your remarks regarding the aspects of Sandy Lane you and your family enjoyed, such as the golf, tennis facilities, The Spa along with our great staff.

Over the years we certainly feel we have come to know the likes and dislikes of our guests and we were confident that as a returning guest, our team at Sandy Lane had made every effort to meet your expectations. We value the years of loyalty and support you have shown our resort and it is unfortunate that you believe we are no longer are able to meet your expectations.

We pride ourselves on the level of service and the reputation of excellence that we have built over the past 10 years since the re-opening of Sandy Lane. This is supported by the unprecedented number of repeat guests that we welcome back time after time and year after year. Most recently in September 2011 we were ranked as the #1 Overseas Leisure Hotel in the Americas & The Caribbean and as the #2 hotel in The World’s Top 100 by Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards as a further testament to this fact.

Contrary to your personal views, many would argue that Barbados is one of the most friendliest and welcoming countries that they have visited. Barbados remains one of the top Caribbean travel destinations and visitor arrivals continue to grow year-on-year. The national crime rate has not escalated in the past 5 years and the overall crime rate is in fact down compared to 2010. It is unfortunate that isolated incidences that have taken place over the past few years have been highlighted as this is certainly not the experience that many of the people that visit Barbados experience. Visitors to the island are urged to maintain at least the same level of personal security awareness as they would at home. The safety and security of our guests is paramount and we are ever vigilant in making sure that regardless of whether they are on the beach or in their guest rooms, we keep them safe.

It is disappointing that so many aspects of your Barbados holiday, in particular your stay with us, were to your dissatisfaction but certainly do value your feedback. Once again, we thank you for your patronage and support of Sandy Lane over the years.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

We have been looking forward to our family vacation for such a long time. Sandy Lane sounded perfect (although way over our budget!) Our trip was almost cancelled due to Hurricane Irene but we were able to change our flight and get out of NJ before the hurricane hit. Sandy Lane was sold out so we stayed at the Hilton for 2 nights and then transferred to Sandy Lane for 6 nights. We were so impressed when we arrived. The property is beautiful and the room are very large and beautiful. We got "checked in" from our room and were given a very thorough tour. However, during this extensive time with the hostess, there was no mention that the hotel is having a problem with the hot water. To be clear, there is no hot water at all. A "letter" was slipped on to the desk in our room informing us of the problem and that they are working on it. We have been here for 3 nights and there is still no hot water and I get the feeling that this is not going to be fixed. No one in my family has taken a shower or bath in 4 days. We have been at the beach and fishing every day, we feel disgusting. The hotel has been nonchalant about the issue and has refused a room upgrade. A different room will not have hot water, but at least I will feel that something has been done to try to make me feel better. The hotel is empty, I would guess that around 10 rooms are occupied. I am extremely angered at this situation now. We are here for 3 more nights and I really hope that they will do something to make me feel better about the situation. The hotel is beautiful but I can't say that it's sanitary right now. The bedding, towels, utensils, etc. are not being washed in hot water. (nor are the guests!!). We are such a laid back family and normally wouldn't make a huge deal about this. However, this hotel has consistently received great reviews and I therefore would expect to receive first class service when paying around $2,000/night.

• Stayed August 2011
On behalf of our team here at Sandy Lane thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We appreciate your kind remarks regarding our spacious rooms and beautiful property and thank you for highlighting these aspects of our resort.

While we aim to delight every guest, we acknowledge that your recent stay did not meet expectations and we truly apologize for not being able to provide the experience that we are known to deliver. In light of the water challenge being experienced in the hotel, we advised all of our guests of the issue and extended an offer to arrange alternate accommodations at another resort on the west coast. Not unlike yourselves, many of our guests opted to stay at Sandy Lane. When we were unable to meet your requests, you did advise us that every effort would be made to tarnish Sandy Lane’s reputation with postings on travel websites and through your media contacts. Despite all of our efforts to resolve this matter directly with you during your stay, it is unfortunate that this was not possible.

We were happy to extend a gesture of goodwill upon your departure and hope that someday you will consider returning and allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in Sandy Lane.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Just finishing our 2 weeks at Sandy Lane with our 6 and 4 year olds. Had a great time with so many great things to report on . The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful , the kids club is fantastic , the rooms are huge , the beach is lovely and all in all worth every penny. On top of all of this there are so many lovely places to eat within 5 minutes drive from the hotel. We had the same baby sitter every night who was from the kids club and who the kids loved.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
SandyLaneHotel, Executive Assistant Manager at Sandy Lane Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Myself and all the team here at Sandy Lane thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments and for your lovely review of our resort.

Here at Sandy Lane, we offer a range of experiences designed to provide something for everyone and it is always to our great delight to host families. We thank you for acknowledging our Treehouse Club facility for children and we are delighted your entire family, parents and children alike, enjoyed the experience.

We also appreciate that you highlighted our rooms, white, coral sand beach and our friendly and helpful staff. Indeed, there are many excellent dining options in Barbados, both on and off the resort, and we are pleased to note you were able to enjoy some of them.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your comments on your fantastic holiday with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your return.

Vanessa Williams

Been to Sandy Lane Hotel? Share your experiences!