My husband and I returned from a wonderful, relaxing stay at the Crystal Cove. We knew we wanted to go to Barbados and spent a lot of time researching and reviewing different properties and different areas. I think we hit the jackpot with Crystal Cove. We were there for just 5 days and found it to be just what we hoped it would be. First off, the west coast of the island is beautiful. We didn't venture anywhere else, but the beach at Crystal Cove was stunning. There were always plenty of loungers on the beach. The pools (there are 3) are small, but perfect and refreshing. The one pool has a swim up (Cave Bar) which was great to sit at and enjoy a drink. Our hotel room, which was a garden view, was on the small side and could use a little TLC, but we spent very little time in the room. We inquired about an upgrade, but it seemed quite expensive to do so and plus we'd already settled in. There is a mini bar in the room, which is empty! It would be wonderful if the hotel could stock it with some drinks as it is an all inclusive property. The two dining options are Reflections and Drifters. We found both places to have wonderful food. Always a chicken, fish, pork and vegetarian option. The portions are a lovely size and the staff made mention on multiple occasion that substitutions would be made no problem. They were extremely accommodating in this regard. The evening entertainment was enjoyable and ended at a reasonable hour, which we appreciated. Drinks and snacks were served daily on the beach as well as afternoon tea at Drifters. A very nice touch. We were celebrating an anniversary and the hotel went the extra mile to recognize this and we were touched by the thoughtfulness. The manager, Olivia, was very approachable and I feel that under her leadership this property will continue to thrive. Overall Barbados was a wonderful escape for us! One that I would highly recommend. Thank you Crystal Cove!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Regatta Hotels so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados