This is a very quiet, laid back resort. You will not find the late night drunkfest that is usually associated with all-inclusives. The pools were beautiful and clean, which is very important to me. The rooms were huge and always cool and clean. The food was excellent and the staff were very attentive and friendly. The beach was great with plenty of room to swim and snorkel. It is expensive but I guess you are paying for the location. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Regatta Hotels and Venere so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados