The service itself was beautiful the priest was the best we had ever seen and incorporated all the guests. The hotel is in a beautiful location, amazing pool, delicious food, great rooms and friendly staff make this an ideal place to have a holiday but the event organisers have not got a clue what they are doing when it comes to organising a wedding - the food was late, the table plan was completely ignored, wedding favours went missing, forget the champagne - if your guests have a glass of water in their hands count them lucky, the bespoke private entertainment paid for was reshowed around the pool the next day and to top it all the event organiser ran away and sat with the page boy so he couldn't walk down the aisle with the bridesmaids!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados