I have been to this resort several times, and I am always very pleased with the resort, accomodations and the staff. Barbados is the most beautiful island and Cystal Cove is a reasonably priced all inclusive resort on the island's west coast. The resorts pools, beach and bar area were always great. I think they could offer more food selections, but what they had was sufficient. The location was easy to reach from the airport and a very short bus or taxi ride away from Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap. I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Hotels.com so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados