We have just come back from Crystal Cove Hotel in Barbados, we have stayed here several times before, this hotel is the best kept secret on the Island, once again many thanks to Sophia and team for making this a special holiday once more. Please bring back Neville Huggins from the Tamarin, he is a great asset to your hotel and many of your repeat guests like us miss his sailing and him.
june and steve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados