Although experienced traveller to Barbados this was our first experience of an apartment hotel and what a very pleasant experience it was too. The service was exceptional, all the staff were very friendly and helpful and the ladies at the Hutt (the bkfast/lunch area) did a great job. The rooms were clean, light and very well catered. The aircon worked well and the kitchen was fully stocked. It is true it is a little close to the road but apart from the morning rush hour it was not too intrusive. The gardens were lush but the pool was a little cold for my taste but with the warm Caribbean Sea so close, who cares! We will def be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish