My wife and I stayed at Beach View for the fortnight - what a memorable experience. Fantastic spacious apartment that overlooked the pool and the sea with excellent facilities. Many restaurants local to the hotel and in nearby Holetown and can recommend Daphnes and Roti Den in Paynes Bay, Tides and Beach House in Holetown and afternoon tea at Sandy Lane. A little gem for authentic 'Barbadian' is Jagos - just a short walk up the hill to the right from the entrance to Beach View where you can be guaranteed a most friendly welcome and excellent very inexpensive local fare. A must is also the fresh fish from Paynes Bay Fish Market just across the road from Beach View where you can buy exquisite fresh fish (recommend the tuna and red snapper) which is easily cooked using the excellent facilities in the apartment. We regularly used the local buses to take us to all parts of the island - fantastic value at 2 Barbadian Dollars per trip! Finally thanks must be extended to Robin and Carrie (and family) for all their excellent help and advice - nothing too much trouble - and for their excellent hospitality - cocktails and canapés - at the weekly visit to their private residence adjacent to the beach! This creates a fantastic friendly atmosphere and enables you to meet all guests and results in a very friendly atmosphere around the apartments and especially around the pool complex. A most memorable and happy stay and we hope to be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish