we spent in this hotel one week in Februar this week. The location of the hotel is realy convenient - very closed to Holetown, the city we loved most during our trip. IN the other direction, the capital of Bridgetown is few kilometrs away. The accommodation is marvelous, nice appartaments with kitchen, living room and bed room. The furnishing is nice and modern and the rooms are maintained every day, so that the stuff keep it very clean. The property consist of the blocks situated around a pool. The enviroment is quite, only occasionaly you may hear some noise from the highway near the hotel. hotel stuff was very profesional and helpful. We experienced there only one unpleasant event /my running shoes were lost from outside patio/, but this was a detail during our very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish