Recently returned from a week's stay and have to recommend the Beachview. I support the majority of the reviews on this site. Robin was a good host, friendly and helpful, the cocktail party at his home was a really nice touch. The apartment, a 2 bedroom, was immaculate as was the whole complex. We came for relaxation and were not disappointed. The resort is quiet and may leave you disappointed if you want non stop action.
The location was good, several good restaurants close by and the beach just across the road. Carrie and team are happy to make reservations, book trips etc....we had a ground floor unit which we liked as you sat among the trees and bushes and had the occasional humming bird stop by.
The island itself is not cheap, but it is picture postcard beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Hotel
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados’s beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and living and dining areas that open on to large patios with fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children’s pools, bistro style cafe, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.