“It was wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$42*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic Barbados Tours offers our clients a most affordable tour option and price . Our rates are very good ,and the service is excellent . For $25.00 Per person we take you on an island tour with a visit to the olldest church in the island ,then to the Atlantic side of the island with a visit to Cherry Tree Hill .This is a look out from 1000 feet above the atlantic ocean . Stop in Bathsheba,and Narclays Park . Weserve rum punch and fruit punch . After we head for Carlisle Bay for a few hous of swimming or relaxation on the beach . After this we headback to the port . Transportation and refreshments are included in the price . We cater to family groups,couples or singles .All are welcomed on our adventures of Barbados . I love Barbados ,ad I am willing to share it wwith you .
Usingen, Germany
8 attraction reviews
“It was wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

In Barbaidos we booked with Scenic Barbados Tours. Our driver was Eddy. It was a 5 star experience. In Barbados you have to walk out of the port area if you booked with a local tour company.
We booked the Island & Beach Package Tour. After a wonderful excursion throughout the island Eddy gave us all the time we wanted at Carlisle Beach. He picked us up just on time and we had a little bit shopping time in the port area.

Visited December 2013
Byron L, Manager at Scenic Barbados Private Tours, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I thank you very much ,and we will try to make all my passengers and family most welcomed to Barbados.
Thisis themain objective of SCENIC BARBADOS TOUR S.
Thanks again .
Edwin lovell

West Sussex
5 attraction reviews
“A great way to see Barbados”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We took a tour with Eddie and it really was a delightful day. All my email correspondence before the cruise pointed me in the right direction and I met up with Eddie straightaway with no problems. Eddie's vehicle was very comfortable and the fruit punch he gave us was delicious. One of the days highlights was being taken to St James's Church, the oldest church on the island where the locals were practising for their advent service and 'oh holy night' was playing. Absolutely beautiful considering we were there only a few days before Christmas. From there we continued to Bathsheba Bay and round the island to the beach (I think it was Browns beach?). Eddie was very accommodating and happy to give us as much beach time as we needed.

I would definitely recommend this tour to families and compared to what our cruise line was offering I think we had a really good deal. Eddie was very informative and by the end of the tour we really felt like we had gained an insight into Barbados. Thank you.