“The best trip everrrrr!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“The best trip everrrrr!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We went to Barbados for ten days and we loved this trip so much that we wanted to go again before we went back home! It was so much fun! Amazing experience. We saw so many turtles, fish and corals. I am vegan and there was even loads of food for me to eat! My boyfriend absolutely loved the macaroni and fish, there's food a plenty! As we were worried about the food we really didn't expect so much food but it was even better than the food in our hotel, very well catered. Drink was constantly flowing too, lots of rum! Yum! The real parts I will always remember was swimming with the turtles and being able to touch them the bright Coralsa ns the chance to swim over to a little beach and I found a sand dollar to take home! It was very clean and the staff were fantastic. It was very well organised and executed from start to finish. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience,

Visited July 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“One: Don't miss the boat. ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I would like to thank you for the wonderful experience we had on the Cool Running Catamaran. The staff was very professional, and accommodating. The food was great, and the drinks were plentiful. Captain Eddie was a gracious host, and he was very attentive to everyone. Thank you for posting my pictures on your site. I will send more. We will see you again soon! Thank you.
Monique

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Best Rehearsal Dinner EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We chartered Cool Runnings for our rehearsal dinner after having a fantastic time on a day cruise with them last year. They took fantastic care of every member of our group. The sailing was fun, the snorkeling was top notch and the food was some of the best we had on the island. I really cannot recommend them enough. Book a cruise with them and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Lymm, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“fantastic as ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

5 times out already with Cool Runnings and we still can't get enough. Yet another great cruise with Cool Runnings!

Ryan and the crew looked after us brilliantly and can't wait to be out with them again later this year.

Visited December 2013
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

From the time you step on board the crew are friendly and helpful, food and drinks are provided as much as you want, the snorkelling is great for beginners to pros,turtles come so close it was amazing, fish of every colour swimming just below you, atmosphere was amazing from start to finish,couldn't recommend Cool Runnings more