“Fab Time with a Terrific Crew” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Seattle, Washington
15 attraction reviews
“Fab Time with a Terrific Crew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a "must do" if you are in Barbados. The waters are stunning, there is plenty to see, and this catamaran trip is so much fun. What makes it great is the attitude and personalities of the crew. From the moment you book your trip to the moment you get off the boat, their number one goal is to ensure you have a great time. The snorkeling is amazing, the lunch buffet is really good and plentiful, and if you like to drink... there is plenty to choose from on Cool Runnings. All in all, its just a fantastic day at sea. I highly recommend it!

England
“Absolutely brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

This trip is absolutely brilliant and I would highly recommend it.

We are not really ones for organised fun but these guys were truly awesome and made sure everybody was having fun their own way.

Ryan (one of the crew members) was genius....a funny guy with a lot of energy and love for what he does.

We snorkelled round a shipwreck, with turtles and with many beautiful fish. We then stopped in a bay for some lunch and a few rums :-)

We saw the west coast of the island from the sea and so hired a car the next day to see the east coast.

If you do one thing on your holiday in Barbados, it must be this.

North Queensferry, United Kingdom
“Cool Runnings - Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Had another fabulous day on Cool Runnings yesterday. We've been doing the trip every year for around 10 years and have never been disappointed. In fact it has consistently been a holiday highlight. My teenage daughter has been going since she was knee high to a grasshopper and she LOVES the whole day out. This year we were joined by my parents who have also raved on about it since getting back ashore. As usual the crew were full of fun, attending to all individual needs. The boat was spotless and the food and drink were of very high standard and in abundance throughout the trip. Many thanks to Captain Eddie and his crew of Raymond, Chrissie. Orlando and Kelie. See you again next year boys. Looking forward to it already. Lynda, Iain, Fiona, Mary and John (Scotland)

scotland
4 attraction reviews
“A brilliant day out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Cool Runnings justifiably deserve their 5* rating in my opinion, and everybody on our cruise seemed to have a great time.

Booked online, and reservation was confirmed by telephone. Collected bang on time from our villa, before having the most fantastic day out. Swimming with the turtles & scuba diving over the wreck were really memorable experiences.

The Crew were all great, and there are some real characters amongst them. The drink flowed freely, and the food was excellent considering the space confinement so that they must have to prepare everything.

My only regret is that we didn't go during our the first week of our holiday, as I suspect we'd have gone again in our second!

Dublin
13 attraction reviews
“fun day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was a bit hesitant to go on this trip as I can be nervous of the water but my partner really wanted to go. We were collected from our hotel and brought to the boat. There was a good crowd on board about 30 people. As soon as we got on board we were offered a drink, and our glass was never empty. Once we went through the safety features, the catamaran sailed out and the music started. There was two stops to snorkel with the fish and sea turtles. As I am not a good swimmer I really dodnt want to get into the water but one of the staff got in with me and brought me out.
There was some good food served on board also.
We were gone from about 9-2 so it was well worth it. Make sure to take the sun cream.

Visited September 2013