“What a magical wonderful Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 53 activities in Bridgetown
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Climb aboard any of our five breathtaking catamarans and set sail on the crystal clear waters of Barbados. Believe that when you board Tiami Catamaran Cruises you will be greeted by an unbelievably friendly and experienced crew, experience local mouthwatering dishes prepared by our chef and you will also have a fully stocked bar opened all day to indulge at your leisure.Find your adventurous side as we drop anchor where you can snorkel with a shoal of fish, swim with turtles or just admire the vibrant under water sea life. In the warm sunshine, roam the beautiful beaches of Barbados or simply relax on the deck.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Jersey
“What a magical wonderful Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2007

I booked this 5-Star Lunch Cruise excursion thorugh a Carnival Destiny Cruise. Going by myself was a departue for me from my group of friends who were cruising with me. The experience was one of the most cherished days of my cruise. The Crew: Captain Chris and all the crew memebers I remember dearly. They made the trip magical, fun and spectacular. There were people on the Tiami II from all over the world. Although many of us did not know each other, the crew made it such a party that it felt like a family affair--one big celebration of Barbados, the Turtles, and the beauty and serenity of the Carribean.

And the turtles... swimming/snorkeling with the turtles--recommend you be one of the first ones off the boat, beacuse it tends to get crowded in the water. With everyone's rush to see and experience these magnificent creatures, it tends to get a little messy-people bumping into each other, etc--while the turles seem okay with the crowds--there was a hint of fear and confusion in their eyes.

If you only do one excursion such as this on a trip to the carribean--make sure you sail the Tiami. I promise you will thoroughly enjoy this party at sea.

There's much more to tell. But I have my wonderful memories and I promise you will have yours

Ipswich
“Excellent trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2007

This was the best trip i have had in barbados. The day was fun from start to finish. The staff aboard were very friendly and accommodating you couldnt have asked for more. Got to swim with the turtles and had a lovely walk past the lone star restaurant. I would do it all again.

Long Island, NY
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2006

Don't miss this trip. Nicely done with great staff. Snorkle with the turtles and they are close enough to touch. The shipwrecks are fun. Lots of colorful fish. Lunch was delicious and the open bar......rum punch all around please!

christchurch, england
“A wonderful day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2006

I cannot understand anyone complaining about this wonderful day out. We have now been visiting Barbados for the past 8 years and go on this day trip every year. Everyone has a wonderful time, the staff are so friendly and I have never heard a bad report.

Pennsylvania
“Terrible!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2006

Nice catamaran but way too big. Did you ever try to swim and snorkel with turtles and 40 some other people. I got kicked hard in the thigh by another snorkeler and the bruise needed ice. I had to ask for it. The captain was rude when I complained about the amount of people. Said he would drop me off on the beach if I was unhappy. Very surly man. Food was cold. Cool Running much better!