“What A day” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Barbados
“What A day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

After a really hectic day .This is a total treat not only for kids but Adults too I had a moon of a time. The line was really long but after the first lick i did not mind the wait.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

The choice of ice cream and accompaniments are impossible to choose between so I suggest going back multiple times ! Perfect after relaxing on the beach

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“I'm Addicted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Whenever we come to Barbados we have to make at least 3 visits to Chilly Moo's! I love the rum and raisin and the caramel - a scoop of each in a cornet. My wife loves the lime sorbet and has Skittles mixed in too!
Great service but sometimes the q is out of the door - definitely worth the wait though!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barbados
“worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I wanted same ice cream so my bf suggested chilly moo's. My first time here. I stood up in the line for a while and when it came to my turn to order, the young lady ask the person behind me how she could help them. I was shocked, then the other staff member did the same. However the gentleman told her i was here first, so she told me in an unpleasant manner 'y i didn't say something'. They need properly trained staff, who are pleasant, I mean how hard is it to see who is next and serve them. Will never go back to this place!!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Skipton, United Kingdom
“One lick and you're hooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Found Chilly Moos after eating at Just Grilling at the Quayside Centre have since been back for more.... Great choice lovely staff cheaper than Hagan Daz if you are an ice cream a holic don't miss it!