“Great Fun !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 53 activities in Bridgetown
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Jammin Catamaran Cruises is the newest recreational catamaran to sail the beautiful coasts of Barbados. Our Crew and Captain will ensure that you have an enjoyable time as you swim and snorkel with the turtles, swim and snorkel over a ship wreck, relax on our lilos (water beds) or simply have fun down our water slide. Lunch, unlimited drinks and transportation to and from your hotel are included.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Matthews, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Great Fun !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

First time on, crew were great, informative, pleasant and very helpful. Food great, has so much fun, snorkled for the first time. If you are going to Barbados, book with these guys, they are the BEST on the Island.!!!!

Cathy

Visited November 2012

Barbados
9 attraction reviews
“Always excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my second trip with jammin and it was even better than the first - if that's possible....Reservations are no-fuss, the crew are the most helpful and fun people ever! The food is good and the drinks are bountiful. This is the party cruise, fun cruise or relaxation cruise - you can make it what you want and you'll be happily accommodation. I've done the sunset and the midday cruise and would HIGHLY recommend either. You have to do a jammin cruise next time you visit barbados - you won't regret it!

Greenwood Village, Colorado
20 attraction reviews
“Don't give a 5 star often”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I tend to score places and activities lower than many people. I reserve my 5 for when it is really great. Our family, including my 22 yr old daughter and 27 year old son, went on Jammin for a day off of our cruise ship. We booked this directly with Jammin, and it was great. Everyone had fun, they made great fresh food for lunch, chicken and fish, provided plenty of drinks for everyone, and were flexible. We had been in Barbados before, and my wife wanted to go by the Sandy Lake Hotel, where Tiger Woods was married. They added it as a stop and stayed there for lunch. Our experience with the sea turtles was great. One of their guys was in the water feeding the mom and baby sea turtle for a long period of time. We all touched them if we wanted, and had a great swim and snorkel. We then went to a large sunken ship, where several of us swam through it with the guy from the tour. Then everyone drank, danced, and just had good fun. The crew could not have been more accomidating for us. I will add, even though I gave them a five, connecting with them from the ship was difficult. The driver that they had coming "got stuck in traffic." The port guard was nice enough to call them for us and say that we were waiting for them at the circle where they told us to be when they said to be there. We waited about 45 minutes and were concerned that our tour was not going to happen. But they finally got there, and then the 5 star started. So if you are on a ship, be sure you have there contact info with you. All but us were staying at hotels on the island, and they all made a plan to meet later for dinner together. But we had to get back to the ship to head to St Kitts. Enjoy, and thank you to Jammin.

Ocala, Florida
“WHAT AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The minute you step on the catamaran the minute the fun begins. I went to a birthday party on October 14th, 2012 and it was the best party I have ever went to on water. I was such a chicken to get on catamaran because I am not a good swimmer and believe me the staff took all that fear away with the rum punch they served and the expert instructions. The staff were professional, entertaining, informative and very good with kids. The food was excellent. You would never have an empty glass of beverage because they were right there to get you another one. The swimming with turtles was awesome. The music was excellent and the dancing was great.
A must do when you go to BARBADOS.

New York
“Jammin is Truly Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at The Crane and the Hospitality Hostesses were very helpful in suggesting Jammin. They said "it's best." We sailed on my birthday (Oct. 5th). Everything about the experience was both fun and relaxing, from the snorkeling to the beach stop (where the crew served drinks from the ship to people who swam to the beach!) The crew...can't say enough about the crew. They were friendly, helpful and courteous. They helped out people who needed assistance in the water, they were always on hand to serve up the delicious "jammin punch," they played the best music, and provided a truly great experience. The cruise was definitely a highlight of my trip. Happy Birthday to Me!!