I stayed at the Marriott with my husband while he was in Barbados on business. The hotel was clean & tidy, the staff friendly and relaxed and the gym was very good. The room was comfortable with a huge bed and while it wasn't in the beach it was only a short stroll to get to one. The food available all day was really good and no more expensive than any of the local eateries. That said, there was plenty of choice within easy walking distance or a short bus ride.
I also treated myself to a treatment at the "Crystal Executive Spa" next door. Tonya Emtage was my therapist and she was amazing. It was only $60 for a full body scrub and it kind of included a mini massage when she applied to body lotion afterwards - an hour of pure bliss.. I would highly recommend a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados